Daayitwa Public Administration Fellowship 2022
Daayitwa Nepal Public Administration Fellowship (DNPAF) 2022
What is Daayitwa Nepal Public Administration Fellowship 2022 Program?
As part of the Civil Society: Mutual Accountability Project (supported by the United States Agency for International Development and implemented by FHI 360), the Daayitwa Nepal Public Administration Fellowship (DNPAF) will competitively select and place 23 Fellows in 23 selected Local Bodies across six Provinces to support public officials and elected representatives of local municipal governments in researching, formulating, and implementing local policies and programs. The Fellows are placed for a full-time engagement within local municipal governments for 4 months.
What does this program focus on?
• Leadership Coaching
• Public Administration Training
• Social Research Training
• Applied Policy Experience
• Research Mentorship
• Active engagement with municipal leadership, CSOs, media, and local youth
Who is it for?
Young professionals with a special focus on youth, women, and marginalized communities in 23 Local Bodies in Province 1 (1 Local Body), Bagmati Province (9 Local Bodies), Gandaki Province (1 Local Body), Lumbini Province (4 Local Bodies), Karnali Province (4 Local Bodies) and Sudurpashchim Province (4 Local Bodies).
What are some benefits from this Fellowship?
On top of extensive training, mentorship, networking, and courses on public administration, leadership, and social research, Fellows will receive a monthly stipend of Rs 25,000 upon completion of deliverables to the satisfaction of Daayitwa (taxes will be deducted as per prevailing laws).
What is the duration of the Fellowship program?
The Fellowship is a full-time commitment from March 1, 2022, to June 30, 2022. Fellows are expected to be available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 5 pm during this period.
How many Fellows in total will be selected?
23 Fellows (total) will be placed in 23 Local Bodies.
Where will the Fellows be based?
The Fellowship will be based in 23 Local Bodies (listed below) and Fellows will be stationed in the municipality office or Civil Society: Mutual Accountability Project’s partner office and will jointly coordinate for activities in the selected local governments.
• Dashrathchand Municipality, Baitadi
• Lekbeshi Municipality, Surkhet
• Bannigadhi Jaygadh Rural Municipality, Achham
• K.I. Singh Rural Municipality, Doti
• Krishnapur Municipality, Kanchanpur
• Gulmi Darbar Rural Municipality, Gulmi
• Narayan Municipality, Dailekh
• Tirveni Rural Municipality, Rukum
• Kapurkot Rural Municipality, Salyan
• Duduwa Rural Municipality, Banke
• Sandhikharka Municipality, Arghakhanchi
• Shailung Rural Municipality, Dolakha
• Bijaynagar Rural Municipality, Kapilvastu
• Likhu Rural Municipality, Nuwakot
• Roshi Rural Municipality, Kavre
• Bahrabise Municipality, Sindhupalchowk
• Shahid Lakhan Rural Municipality, Gorkha
• Siddhalek Rural Municipality, Dhading
• Likhu Tamakoshi Rural Municipality, Ramechhap
• Godawari Municipality, Lalitpur
• Suryabinayak Municipality, Bhaktapur
• Molung Rural Municipality, Okhaldhunga
• Manahari Rural Municipality, Makwanpur
The application for DNPAF 2022 is closed.
As an organization striving to create change, we are constantly looking for solutions to Nepal’s most pressing problems through our main goal of innovation, collaboration and service through our programs on, Governance Initiative, Entrepreneurship, Leadership and civil engagement. To do that, we rely mostly on individual donations and private charity. Help us make a difference.